- 1 cup plant based milk (organic Almond milk unsweetened
- 1 middle ripe organic banana
- 4 large fresh cut organic strawberries
Place bananas in a electric blender with the Almond milk, and then the strawberries. Add Stevia as sweetener if need it.
Banana Mousse (from Kitchen of One Perfect Bite)
- 3 middle ripe organic banana
- 2 spoons of Stevia
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons powdered gelatin
Place bananas, salt, lemon and orange juice in a jar of an blender and combine water. Springle gelatin over mixture. Allow to soften for about 5 minutes. Heat in a water bath until gelatine dissolves and liquid is no longer grainy. Add mixture to fruit puree and pulse blend. Cover and refrigerate. Chill for 4 to 6 hours before serving.